Steve practices exclusively in family law. He assists clients with settlement of all issues involved in family law including child custody, child support, parenting time, division of assets, and spousal maintenance.
Steve understands the heavy emotional and mental toll that a divorce can have on everyone, especially children, and strives to make the process as smooth and cost-efficient as possible. He uses a client-centered approach as well as grounded solutions and advice while advocating for his client.
Steve grew up on a farm in southern Minnesota. His dedication to hard work, helping others, and love of the law ultimately led him into the legal field.
Steve received his J.D. from the University of St. Thomas School of Law in Minneapolis, MN. Following law school, he was a judicial law clerk in Anoka County. Steve earned his Bachelor of Arts in political science from Southwest Minnesota State University in Marshall, MN.
- Divorce with or without minor children, including motions, evidentiary hearings, trails, motions to reconsider, reviews, appeals
- Legal and Physical Custody, including motions, evidentiary hearings, trials, motions to modify
- Parenting Time/Visitation, including motions, evidentiary hearings, trials, motions to modify
- Child Support, including initial cases, modifications, review hearings, contempt of court
- Third Party Custody and Visitation
- Representation at Mediation and Early Neutral Evaluations
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota Juris Doctor, 2017
- Southwest Minnesota State University, Marshall, Minnesota Bachelor of Arts – Political Science, 2014
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota, 2017
E-mail Address: email@example.com