Burnsville Personal Injury Lawyers & Attorneys
Dudley & Smith Burnsville
1500 McAndrews Rd W
Burnsville, MN 55337
Tel: (651) 291-1717
Burnsville Personal Injury Attorneys
Why would I need a Burnsville Personal Injury Attorney? It can happen in an instant but impact the rest of your life – a personal injury can result in financial, physical and emotional suffering for you and your family. If you or someone you love has been seriously injured due to the negligence, carelessness, or wrongdoing of someone else, then contact a Burnsville Personal Injury Attorney at Dudley and Smith, P.A., a highly qualified personal injury law firm based in Burnsville .
As Burnsville Personal Injury Attorneys We’ve Been Helping Clients Since 1952
Our Burnsville Personal Injurys represent clients that have sustained a serious injury, illness or whose family members are victims of wrongful death. Whether the accident was caused by the negligence of an individual, or the lack of care by a company or institution, you may have the right to compensation for your damages.
Do you have a Case? Contact Our Burnsville Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Personal injuries include any serious injury to your body. Some injuries result in strains, sprains and pain while other result in brain damage, permanent disability, disfigurement, or paralysis. These injuries can occur on the road, at home, or on the job. The bottom line is this: if the accident was caused by the negligence of someone else, you may have a case. Contact a Burnsville Personal Injury Attorney at Dudley & Smith today.
Our law firm handles all personal injury cases including:
- Burnsville Car Accident Attorneys
- Burnsville Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Burnsville Child Injury Attorneys
- Burnsville Negligent Driver Attorneys
- Burnsville Rollover Accident Attorneys
- Burnsville Farm Accident Attorneys
- Burnsville Semi Truck Accident Attorneys
- Burnsville Bus Accident Attorneys
- Burnsville Construction Accident Attorneys
- Burnsville School Bus Accident Attorneys
- Burnsville Watercraft Injury Attorneys
- Burnsville Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Burnsville Bike Injury Attorneys
- Burnsville Homeowner Liability Attorneys
- Burnsville Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Burnsville Premise Liability Attorneys
- Burnsville Sexual Abuse Attorneys
- Burnsville Burn and Explosion Attorneys
- Burnsville Product Liability Attorneys
Burnsville Personal Injury Attorneys Helping Clients Since 1952
We represent personal injury clients across Minnesota and Wisconsin that have sustained a serious injury, illness or whose family members are victims of wrongful death. Whether the accident was caused by the negligence of an individual, or the lack of care by a company or institution, you may have the right to compensation for your injuries
Burnsville Personal Injury Attorneys
– We help clients who have suffered all different kinds of injuries. When you are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you can be facing expensive medical bills and missed time from work, putting a huge strain on your finances. You may also find yourself facing a painful recovery and a huge amount of stress that can take a toll on your emotional health and that of your family and friends. A personal injury attorney can help you navigate this situation and get you back on your feet by getting you compensation or reimbursement that you may be owed. We can negotiate on your behalf and guide you through the different types of claims you may be able to make. Filing a personal injury lawsuit can help relieve some of the financial stress of an injury, so that you can focus on regaining your physical health and your quality of life. For more information regarding whether or not you may have a personal injury claim, feel free to contact our office.
Burnsville Car Accident Attorneys
– If you are injured in a car accident caused by another driver, you may be facing medical bills and immense pain and suffering that you did nothing to deserve. These cost may even be above and beyond what your insurance company will cover. You may have a claim against a negligent driver for compensation for injuries that he or she caused. A personal injury attorney can help evaluate if you have a claim and can guide you through dealing with insurance companies. At Dudley and Smith, we hope to be able to help you get on the road to recovery as easily as possible.
Stryker Hip Replacement Attorneys
– In July of 2012, Stryker Orthopedics recalled a hip replacement system that incorporated the Rejuvenate and ABG II modular-neck hip stems. This system was recalled due to complications stemming from metal corrosion. This corrosion can cause an adverse reaction on the surrounding tissue, leading to pain, infections, decreased mobility, or other issues. If you or someone you know has experienced any adverse reactions after receiving a recalled hip replacement, you should seek medical attention. Additionally, a Woodbury personal injury attorney may be able to help you be compensated for any damages resulting from the defective device.
Burnsville Wrongful Death Attorneys
– The death of a loved one can be extremely difficult, especially when it is the result of an accident. Making a wrongful death claim may help you to recover some compensation resulting from the death of a family member who died as a result of someone’s negligence. Examples of negligence that could lead to wrongful death are car accidents, medical malpractice, or a defective product. We can deal with insurance companies and advocate for your family during this difficult time. While nothing can completely compensate you for a loved one’s death, a wrongful death claim can give you some financial peace of mind at a difficult time, as well as serve as some form of justice upon the responsible party.
Burnsville Child Injury Attorneys
– An injury to a child is not something any parent wants. Between worrying about your child and making sure they get the medical care they need, you may not realize how much the medical bills have piled up. When the injury is caused by someone else’s negligence, you might be entitled to some relief. You may be able to receive compensation for the injury by making a personal injury claim on behalf of your child. Whether it’s a dog bite, unsafe playground equipment, or some other accident, you may be able to hold the negligent party responsible for the injuries and damages your child suffered. While children do tend to get hurt a lot, a personal injury attorney can help you determine if the injury was just kids being kids, or if there was some negligence involved.
Burnsville Negligent Driver Attorneys
– Negligent drivers are not only dangerous to other drivers on the road, but they can hurt nearby pedestrians as well. When a vehicle hits a pedestrian as a result of negligence, that person can be very seriously injured. Filing a personal injury claim can help get compensation for those injuries and help pay medical bills. Between medical bills, insurance companies, and physical and emotional suffering, a serious injury can be an enormous burden. We can help you navigate this difficult time.
Burnsville Rollover Accident Attorneys
– Rollover accidents are an extremely dangerous type of accident. Depending on the type of vehicle involved, a rollover accident could be caused by errors in design or manufacturing of the vehicle. When injured in a rollover accident you could be dealing with serious injuries, medical bills, insurance claims, car repairs, and missed work. We can help you sort through all of this and determine if you may have a claim for compensation.
Burnsville Farm Accident Attorneys
– Farm equipment can be very dangerous. Even experienced farmers can be at risk of injury if something goes wrong. There are plenty of risks involved with farming as well including dealing with livestock, pesticides, and machinery. If your life has been impacted by an injury stemming from a farm accident, we can help you get compensation that you may be entitled to. We can help deal with insurance companies and make sure that you are treated fairly.
Burnsville Semi Truck Accident Attorneys
– Commercial semi-trucks have an intimidating presence on the road for good reason. The potential damage that can result from an accident between a semi-truck and a normal car is extensive. Drivers of smaller cars can be greatly injured by negligently driven semi-trucks. If this has happened to you or of you have lost a loved one in an accident with a semi-truck, you may be entitled to compensation. We can help you sort out your potential claims.
Burnsville Bus Accident Attorneys
– There are many buses on the road every day in Minnesota, and many Minnesotans enjoy the convenience of public transportation. When sharing the road with other drivers, however, buses can be dangerous if they are not driven with care. Due to their size, buses can cause serious injuries when involved in crashes with other drivers. Bus accidents result in injuries to passengers as well.
Burnsville Construction Accident Attorneys
– You may be entitled to various types of compensation if you are injured while working at a construction site. There are many potential dangers involved with working construction including malfunctioning equipment, defective materials, or the negligence of others around you. A construction injury can keep you out of work for a prolonged period of time, and subject you to other pain and suffering. A personal injury attorney can help you get compensated for your injuries so you can pay your medical bills and take care of your family while you are out of work. If you have been injured at a construction site, contact our office to discuss what types of claims you may have.
Burnsville School Bus Accident Attorneys
– Every family hopes that their children will be safe traveling to and from school. However, school bus accidents do occur, and when they do we are able to help. Injuries from school bus accidents can a have a lasting effect on children’s lives. If the accident is a result of negligence by the driver, the bus company, the school, or another party who was responsible for ensuring your child’s safety, you may be entitled to compensation for this injury. A personal injury attorney can help you determine what claims you may have against the school, bus company, driver, or other party.
Burnsville Watercraft Accident Attorneys
– With boating and other water sports so popular in Minnesota, there are bound to be accidents from time to time. When you or a family member is injured or killed in one of these accidents caused by a negligent watercraft operator, we can help you get compensated for your injuries and medical bills.
Burnsville Slip and Fall Attorneys
– Slip and fall injuries can lead to medical bills, missed time from work, emotional pain and stress, and other difficulties. Slip and fall accidents are common, and can result from ice, wet floors, obstacles in walkways, or other hazards. If you fall and become injured due to someone’s negligent maintenance or failure to prevent the injury, you may be eligible for compensation. Medical bills, missed time from work, emotional stress, and pain and suffering are all unfortunate results from slip and fall injuries. We can help alleviate these difficult obstacles so you concentrate on the healing process.
Burnsville Bike Accident Attorneys
– Sharing the road with cars when you are a bicyclist can be a risk. Even if you follow all traffic and safety rules, there is no guarantee that the drivers on the road will do that same. Accidents between vehicles and bicyclists can cause serious injuries. When a negligent driver hits a bicyclist, they should be held responsible for the damages they have caused. If you have been injured by a negligent or careless driver, you may be entitled to claim compensation for your medical bills or pain and suffering. Contact a personal injury attorney to learn about possible claims you may have.
Burnsville Homeowner Liability Attorneys
– If you or a family member is injured at someone else’s home, they may be responsible for the injury. If someone neglects to take care of their property in a way that results in a danger to others you may have a claim for compensation from them. This will likely involve a claim with their insurance company, which can be difficult to navigate. Having a Woodbury personal injury attorney to advocate for you can help to achieve an efficient resolution of your claim and help you get back on your feet.
Burnsville Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
– Riding a motorcycle is exhilarating and brings with it an incredible sense of freedom. But even with ads and signs reminding drivers to look twice for motorcyclists, accidents still occur. If you are hit or injured by a negligent or careless driver while riding a motorcycle, you may be entitled to claim compensation for your medical bills or pain and suffering. Contact our office and let us help you learn about possible claims you may have.
Burnsville Premises Liability Attorneys
– When you go to a store or a restaurant or a hotel, you are entrusting the owners with the security of your family, and you have a reasonable expectation of not getting injured. If the owner fails to us reasonable care with respect to the ownership or maintenance of the property and you are injured, you may be entitled to relief. Contact a Woodbury personal injury attorney at our office to learn how we can help you.
Burnsville Dog Bite Attorneys
– Surviving an assault by an aggressive dog can have lifelong consequences for the victim. It is a terrifying experience that can result in physical pain, psychological trauma, and, many times, disfiguring scars. Sadly, children are often the victims and can sustain the most serious injuries while having the most limited treatment options. If you or your child is the victim of a dog bite, contact our office to learn what recourses are available to you.
Burnsville Sexual Abuse Attorneys
– A rape or sexual assault is among the most horrifying and traumatic experiences a person may ever have to go through. In an ideal world, the police are able to arrest the rapist or abuser, and prosecutors are able to obtain a conviction and an appropriate criminal sentence against the offender. But even when an appropriate criminal conviction occurs and some measure of justice and satisfaction is given to the victim, often times it is not enough. Sexual abuse victims may face hospital bills and other medical expenses because of the assault, and may have additional expenses in dealing with the emotional trauma that lingers long after the attack. In these cases, the attorneys at our firm help victims fight back against their abusers and obtain more appropriate compensation to help them deal with the expenses brought on by the criminal act.
Burnsville Burn and Explosion Injury Attorneys
– Burns, scalds, and lacerations are painful and potentially disfiguring types of injuries that can result in scarring that is both physically and mentally distressing. Whether the fires or explosions are caused by unsafe building practices, building code violations, defective products, the unsafe handling of explosives, or the unsafe use of gas or other flammable liquids, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and suffering. Contact our Burnsville personal injury attorneys to learn about what claims you may have.
Burnsville Product Liability Attorneys
– It easy to overlook the trust we place in the objects around us. When we use a tool or sit down on a chair, we expect it to do what it was designed and manufactured to do. All of these product and objects improve our lives when they perform their function well. But when they fail, serious and debilitating injuries can occur. When this happens, you deserve to be compensated and made whole again. Contact our Burnsville office to learn about your claims and how we can fight for you.
We help clients who have suffered all kinds of wrongs. Whether it’s a personal injury, a landlord/tenant dispute, real estate issues, a divorce, or anything in between, our attorneys are here to guide you, to fight for you, and to negotiate on your behalf in order to get you back on your feet by getting you compensation or reimbursement that you may be owed. Lawsuits can help relieve some of the financial stress of a terrible situation, so that you can focus on regaining your health and your quality of life. We are experts in our field and we are here to help. Contact us today to discuss any claims you may have and to learn more.
Burnsville Personal Injury Attorney –
Katherine A. Brown Holmen practices in the areas of personal injury as well as civil litigation, worker’s compensation and insurance law. When you work with Katherine you will get compassion, understanding and unwavering commitment to the case. She can ensure that you understand your legal rights and will help you move on from what has happened. To learn more about filing a personal injury lawsuit, contact Minnesota law firm Dudley and Smith, P.A. today at 651-291-1717.
Minnesota Personal Injury Information & Resources:
- Damages Available in Minnesota Personal Injury Cases
- Minnesota Accident and Injury Laws
- Minnesota Asbestos Regulations
- Minnesota Car Accident Compensation Laws
- Minnesota Car Accident Report Basics
- Minnesota Car Accident Settlement Process and Timeline
- Minnesota Civil Statute of Limitations Laws
- Minnesota Negligence Laws
- Minnesota Product Liability Law
- Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Laws
- Minnesota Wrongful Death Laws
- Pain and Suffering Damages in Minnesota
- What to Do After a Truck Accident in Minnesota