Roseville Small Business Attorneys
Why contact our Roseville Small Business Attorneys? For over 60 years, Dudley and Smith, P.A. has assisted in the sale and purchase of restaurants, small businesses, and franchises. These transactions are often complex and require attorneys well versed in federal law, state law, and local ordinances. For example, we have drafted purchase and sale agreements, worked with commercial lease or leaseback agreements, ensured all licensing requirements are in place, and helped set up and incorporate new purchasing entities. If you are looking to sell or purchase a business, contact Dudley and Smith, P.A. to speak with one of our experienced Roseville Small Business Attorneys.
At Dudley and Smith, P.A., our Roseville Small Business Attorneys believe in justice and will help you attain it. We operate with the firm belief that your case is special. If you need a Minnesota Small Business, Restaurant of Franchise Attorney, Contact our Roseville Small Business Attorneys today.
Our firm includes:
- ur firm includes:
- Joseph J. Dudley, Jr. – Appellate practice, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Insurance Law, Franchise Law, Real Estate, Tax Law, USDA Appeals
- Steven C. Opheim – Bankruptcy, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Homeowner’s and Condominium Associations, Real Estate, Trademark Law, Non-Profits, Tax Law, Insurance Law
- Katherine A. Brown Holmen – Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Worker’s Compensation, Wrongful Death
- Gloria E. Bogen – Family Law, Landlord/Tenant
- Christopher W. Boline – Appeals, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Real Estate, Consumer Law, Personal Injury, USDA Appeals, Administrative Law
Contact The Roseville Small Business Attorneys at Dudley and Smith today-