Minnesota Car Accident Attorneys
Do you need a Minnesota Car Accident Attorney? If you are injured in a car accident caused by another driver, you may be facing medical bills and immense pain and suffering that you did nothing to deserve. These cost may even be above and beyond what your insurance company will cover. You may have a claim against a negligent driver for compensation for injuries that he or she caused. A personal injury attorney can help evaluate if you have a claim and can guide you through dealing with insurance companies. At Dudley and Smith, our Minnesota Car Accident Attorneys hope to be able to help you get on the road to recovery as easily as possible.
Our Minnesota Personal Injury Attorneys help clients who have suffered all different kinds of injuries. When you are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you can be facing expensive medical bills and missed time from work, putting a huge strain on your finances. You may also find yourself facing a painful recovery and a huge amount of stress that can take a toll on your emotional health and that of your family and friends. Our Minnesota Car Accident Attorneys can help you navigate this situation and get you back on your feet by getting you compensation or reimbursement that you may be owed. We can negotiate on your behalf and guide you through the different types of claims you may be able to make. Filing a personal injury lawsuit can help relieve some of the financial stress of an injury, so that you can focus on regaining your physical health and your quality of life. For more information regarding whether or not you may have a personal injury claim, feel free to contact our office.
Meet Our Minnesota Personal Injury Attorney – Katherine A. Brown Holmen:
Katherine grew up in Minnesota and has lived there for most of her life. However, she did attend the University of North Dakota School of Law; where she was a dedicated student who graduated and passed the Minnesota Bar Examination to become a lawyer by the age of 24.
Since her graduation she has worked exclusively as a personal injury lawyer in the Minnesota area, gaining great experience from a huge number of cases, as well as a fantastic reputation among her fellow attorneys.
Katherine’s undergraduate degree is in psychology and she finds that her background helps her to understand the psychological aspects that accident victims face.
Outside of the office she is a keen community worker, volunteering at St. John Neumann Catholic Church, working as a Certified U.S.A. Gymnastic Trampoline and Tumbling Judge, and a Ramsey County Conciliation Court Referee.
As a result, she is a strong advocate for people who have suffered injuries because of another person’s negligence and is always keen to fight for justice on their behalf. She represents people who’ve suffered injuries or were the victim of wrongful death throughout Minnesota in the following areas:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- ATV and Snowmobile Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Claims Against Bars for Over-Serving
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Deaths
- Injuries to Children
- Nursing Home Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective product Accidents
- Work Place Accidents
- School Accidents
- Gun Accidents
- Farm Accidents
- Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents
- Appellate Law
- Worker’s Compensation
We invite you to schedule a free initial consultation to learn more about our personal injury practice. If you cannot come to us, we will come to you in your home or in the hospital.
- 1993 Minnesota State Court
- 1995 Federal District Court – District of Minnesota
- 1998 Federal District Court – Western District of Wisconsin
- 2005 Rule 114 Qualified Neutral
- 1990 College of St. Benedict, B.A.
- 1993 University of North Dakota–School of Law, J.D.
Past and Present Professional Associations, Activities and Memberships:
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Conciliation Court Referee
- Ramsey County Ethics Committee
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers Association
- American Arbitration Association Arbitrator
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Volunteer – Mentor University of St. Thomas–School of Law
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity – Past President and Secretary
- Law Women’s Caucus
- University of North Dakota Law Review
- Legal Aid Association
- Ramsey County Bench and Bar Benefit
- Ramsey County Bar Association Golf Tournament
- V.I.T.A – Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Volunteer Attorney for “Law Line 11” on KARE 11 News
Past and Present Community Activities:
- Volunteer Facilitator – Dakota County Community Corrections Restorative Justice Program
- Volunteer at the Dakota County Crisis Nursery
- Volunteer Child Care Assistance at Mary Shelter
- Yearly Contributor to the Ramsey County Bar Foundation
- Yearly Participant in “Santa Anonymous” Program
- Contributor to Neighborhood House Charitable Organization
- Volunteer at St. John Neumann Catholic Church
- Girls Scout Council of St. Croix Valley – Leader
- Volunteer Chaperone at County Garden Nursery School
- Frequent donator to the Lupus Foundation and Disabled American Veterans
- U.S.A. Gymnastics Certified Trampoline and Tumbling Judge
- Nesbit v. Arellano, 2015 WL 1401647 (Minn. App. 2015)
- Cayo v. Precision, Inc., et al., No. WC13-5586 (January 3, 2014)
- Tourville v. HealthEast Corporate Services, 655 N.W.2d 802 (Minn. 2003)
- Lou v. Chang, 2001 WL 1223167 (Minn. App. 2001)
- Lee v. Lake Area Bank, 2000 WL 1376440 (Minn. App. 2000)
- Spinks v. Ecowater Sys., 2005 WL 437511 (Minn. Work. Comp. Ct. App. 2005)
- Drevecky, v. Wolkerstorfer Co. and State Fund Mutual Ins. Co., 2003 WL 22523606 (Minn. Work. Comp. Ct. App. 2003)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org