Lake Elmo Small Business Attorneys
Why contact our Lake Elmo Small Business Attorneys? For over 60 years, Dudley and Smith, P.A. has assisted in the sale and purchase of restaurants, small businesses, and franchises. These transactions are often complex and require attorneys well versed in federal law, state law, and local ordinances. For example, we have drafted purchase and sale agreements, worked with commercial lease or leaseback agreements, ensured all licensing requirements are in place, and helped set up and incorporate new purchasing entities. If you are looking to sell or purchase a business, contact Dudley and Smith, P.A. to speak with one of our experienced Lake Elmo Small Business Attorneys.
At Dudley and Smith, P.A., our Lake Elmo Small Business Attorneys believe in justice and will help you attain it. We operate with the firm belief that your case is special. Please contact us to serve you.
If you need a Minnesota Small Business, Restaurant of Franchise Attorney, Contact our Lake Elmo Small Business Attorneys today.
Woodbury Small Business Attorneys
Dudley and Smith, P.A. is a Minnesota law firm practicing in most areas of law and serving clients across Minnesota and Wisconsin. Our firm has Woodbury Small Business Attorneys with extensive experience in many topics, and we have clients that go back many years, since our founding in 1952. We are committed to your case or situation.
Dudley and Smith, P.A. represents individuals and businesses in all aspects of life. Among our topic areas are consumer issues, real estate, family law, wills and estates, financial distress, bankruptcy, business law, criminal law, personal injury, administrative law and litigation. Our fees are competitive and fair.
Dudley and Smith, P.A. knows the court system and has appeared in courts for years. We practice in all Minnesota courts, both state courts and the federal court. We also appear in the Wisconsin State Courts and in the federal court in the Western District of Wisconsin.
Dudley and Smith, P.A. believes in justice and will help you attain it. We operate with the firm belief that your case is special. Please contact us to serve you.
Our firm includes:
- Joseph J. Dudley, Jr. – Appellate practice, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Insurance Law, Franchise Law, Real Estate, Tax Law, USDA Appeals
- Steven C. Opheim – Bankruptcy, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Homeowner’s and Condominium Associations, Real Estate, Trademark Law, Non-Profits, Tax Law, Insurance Law
- Katherine A. Brown Holmen – Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Worker’s Compensation, Wrongful Death
- Gloria E. Bogen – Family Law, Landlord/Tenant
- Allison J. Rapp Fredrickson (Formerly Allison J. Gonzalez) – Family Law, Criminal Law, Civil Litigation
- Christopher W. Boline – Appeals, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Real Estate, Consumer Law, Personal Injury, USDA Appeals, Administrative Law
Contact The Lake Elmo Small Business Attorneys at Dudley and Smith today-