Amber grew up in a small town on Lake of the Woods in northern Minnesota. Her passion for helping others coupled with a love of the law led her into the legal field. Amber’s practice focuses primarily on civil litigation and business transactions.
Amber grew up in a small town on Lake of the Woods in northern Minnesota. Her passion for helping others coupled with a love of the law led her into the legal field.
Amber’s practice focuses primarily on civil litigation and business transactions.
Amber received her J.D. from Mitchell Hamline School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. During law school, Amber served as a certified student attorney with Mitchell Hamline’s medical-legal partnership program assisting indigent clients in a variety of civil matters as well as serving as a member of the Mitchell Hamline Ambassador program. Amber earned her Bachelor of Arts at Concordia College, where she majored in political science, minored in coaching, and was a member of the women’s basketball team.
In her free time Amber enjoys coaching basketball, camping, fishing, and spending time with friends, family, and her two dogs.
• Complex commercial litigation involving claims for breach of contract, fraud, business tort claims
• Formation, review, and litigation of business contracts
• Franchise and License agreements
• Formation of business entities
• Commercial and consumer collection litigation
• Quiet title and statutory actions to determine adverse claims to property
• Partition Actions
• Torrens proceedings
• Landlord – Tenant disputes
• Property subdivisions
• Minnesota State Courts
• North Dakota State Courts
• Federal District Court – District of Minnesota
• Minnesota State Bar Association
• Ramsey County Bar Association
• North Dakota State Bar Association
Volunteer and Community Activities:
• OutFront Minnesota
• We the Action
• Mitchell Hamline Mentors
• Minnesota Mock Trial
• Volunteer Lawyers Network
• Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
• Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org